Wednesday, August 06, 2008

409 days and the stress is mounting

I know it's rediculous to think that with 409 days left to go I could be stressed, but I am. Let me tell you why. We have roommates, Both of them work Jobs in the Food service industry. Due to the current Economic Climate they aren't exactly making the Tips that they would normaly. However that is why we Budget right? They know about how much each bill is each month yet they cannot budget based on a low base amount. I am trying to put money asside for a wedding yet I cannot do that because i end up fronting all the bills. When the bills are paid I am out of money, then I have to wait until they have the cash to pay me back. I've been carrying a check around for 3 weeks that needs to be deposited, no such luck. I'm pissed. I feel that I have every right to be too. Somehow I don't think they feel the same way. Now I'm waiting for the Cash for the Current bills. I've done so much for them. I gave them a laptop, they stayed for free with us forever. They're both working and they can't figure out how not to go out and drink but Pay their bills. I was supposed to have close to $1200 put away by now and I have nothing, Nada, maybe $35.00 That's it. It's upsetting. So I will be putting my foot down this weekend and telling them that if I don't have the money by the time the bill is due then I will be shutting off that service. Or they Lose Priveledges. If they're going to take advantage of me then I'm going to teach them that is not the way you live.

No comments: