Tuesday, July 22, 2008

424 Days to go

I feel a little more accomplished today. This weekend I managed to put another notch in the belt of things to get done and Booked my DJ for the wedding. We also met with the Ceremony musician and got our Processional, and recessional music put together and the Cocktail hour music approved. So that's done. I have picked out my colors. Picked the Bridesmaid dresses(as long as they look good on everyone), Picked out my dress, found Tuxedos for the boys, picked my wedding party, booked my venue, and chosen my menu. I need to call about the Florist and the Cake. I think I can set that up sometime the week after next. That should work. The only big thing left looming is the photographer. I can't believe how expensive Photography is. It's insane. The Photographer that we met with On Saturday wants a $1500 deposit. That's just outrageous. No one else has requested more than $500. I still haven't found one I think is worthy but that's because I didn't book the first one I saw. Stupid me.

so I'm in the process of trying to put it all together. I just can't seem to make a decision.

Time to stop being so wishy washy and get my stuff together.

No comments: