Monday, July 14, 2008

432 Days

The days are passing me by.

They seem as if they are going so slow but then next thing I know I'm looking at my Calender and a whole other month has gone by. Then I panic for a few minutes. This has happened to me every month especially when I was out of town for almost all of the month last moth. I keep freaking out because I realize I have to put money aside or I have to Get a deposit together. It's frustrating. The important thing is that things are falling in to place. This weekend we have meetings with our Ceremony Musicians and then with the DJ. This Should be fun. I'm more looking forward to the Ceremony Musicians as they'll be playing when the wedding takes place. I think We're going to use the DJ to Play our Recessional Away from the Ceremony site at the Venue. I would love something Bright and Happy to be playing. I'll figure it out I'm sure That can all be worked out with the DJ. I have a feeling we're going to need his PA system anyway. I didn't think about that. See one more thing to add to the list. Oh fun times. Well I have plenty of time to figure that out. Ugh I have to call to set up cake tastings, and Food tastings, with the baker and the caterer. This is going to be fun.

No comments: