Friday, July 11, 2008

435 days to go

So far this is what I 've managed to get taken care of for the wedding. Our Venue is booked, they do both the Ceremony and the reception so it works out wonderful I didn't have to hunt down 2 different places and it keeps the cost down. Also included is Dinner, The cake, Some of our Decorations, the Wedding Planner and a small group of musicians to play durring the Ceremony and the Cocktail hour, while the wedding party pictures are being taken. I've had two meetings with our Wedding planner and They have been great. I even started to pick out my table linens.

What I have left to do (and you would not believe how quickly people are booked for September) is line up a photographer, DJ, and the Florist. I need to do that UGH!!!!!!!!!! I had an amazing Photographer picked out but because of my horrid travel schedule I wasn't able to book them in time and low and behold they were booked by another couple while I was in the process of setting up a meeting with them. I was so upset. I think however I have found another photographer and I hope that their pricing is comparable if not I'm going to cry. I have not found anyone who's pictures were as good a quallity at a price I can afford. It's so not fair. Oh well. Something will turn up. I'm sure of it.

I have a good feeling about the Florist, I will have to get with her next week and see if I can't set up a meeting with them for Sunday the 20th so that I can pick out my flowers. I've got to get into the Bridal Store this week and buy some Sashes so that I can match flowers and Ribbon to my colors. Oh boy this is going to be interesting. I'm hoping I get all the stress out of the way soon. It will be much nicer to enjoy everything the last couple of months and not stress out. The only thing I should be worrying about the last 3 weeks is my head count. My hair, Make up, Nails, and getting all the Favors and Alcohol to the Venue on time.
I hope I don't regret having a "real" wedding and not just running off somewhere and getting married.

No comments: