Tuesday, July 08, 2008

438 Days Left

Josh and I are engaged. It was Official on 6/30/08 Even if we had already set our date, booked our Venue, and had 2 meetings with our wedding planner. It's official now and I'm happy. For those of you that don't want to take the time to to do the Math we're Getting Married on September 19, 2009. Which seems so far away but as I keep trying to line up DJ's and Photographers, Florists, and other Vendors I am finding out It's a good thing I got a jump start on this planning thing otherwise I'd be SOL. My Future Mother in Law thought I was crazy for Booking my Venue back in May but, It's a good thing I did because it's now completely booked for September.

We're getting married at this adorable little place in San Marcos, CA. It fits us perfectly because a church was out of the question and a big fancy hotel is just too much for us. We're Pretty informal people so that would have made us uncomfortable. So we found this place that's Just a cute little School House in the middle of this adorable Garden Setting. There are gorgeous Trees everywhere and the Reception will be held in a beautiful Tented Pavillion. I can't wait to get a picture of what my tables are going to look like. I'm still finalizing details such as colors, and number of attendants but I'm sure that it will all come into play here soon. I can't wait to have more details.

No comments: